Deakin University, one of the elite universities outside the top eight universities in Australia
Deakin University, located in Victoria, Australia, is one of the largest public universities in Australia with an enrollment of over 50,000 students
● At present, Deakin University has 4 campuses, namely Burwood Campus in Melbourne, Jilang Waterfront Campus, Jilang Hua ‘anchi Campus, and Wanambu Campus
● Deakin University is the first Australian school to win the prestigious University of the Year award twice
● Deacon University maintains close cooperation with the business community, government and professional societies. Many courses include internships, so that students can be in urgent need of talents upon graduation without training
● All degrees currently offered are widely recognized and prestigious by other universities and industry associations around the world
Melbourne is famous, but Victoria in Australia also has the second largest city, where?
Girang Geelong Also, located about 90 kilometers southwest of Melbourne, Australia, about an hour and a half by car, is the entrance to the famous Great Ocean Road.There was Waurn Pond, President of Deakin University Deakin University.Deakin’s MBA and Bachelor of Business programmes are internationally recognised and its programmes are EPAS accredited by the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD)
• Won the Victoria Education Export of the Year Award in the Victoria Export Awards 2014 and 2015
● Innovative courses in line with the industry, pay attention to reality
● Highly valued degrees are recognised around the world and recognised by professional bodies.
Deakin Business School(DBS), affiliated with Deakin University, is accredited by the Association of Advanced Business Schools (AACSB) International.
Deacon says the AACSB accreditation marks deacon’s success in its 40-year history as one of the world’s top business schools.